Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****** Chinese Restaurant

Options
  • 09-03-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question:
    Since moving to Kilkenny a few years ago I reckon Ive been to most of the decent restaurants. I have to say that as far as all round value for money its hard to beat ******............. unfortunately ***** seems to be plagued by rumours about an "incident" there a number of years ago, im basicaly wondering if people believe the stories or not. Its a reoccuring theme around Ireland with rumours about chinese restaurants, one such rumour about a place in limerick resulted in a rival restaurant owner being fined for spreading malicous rumours..........
    Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Well I haven't eaten there since! :D Seriously though, I dunno if you should be naming the restaurant in question, but I haven't heard anything that would substantiate the rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

happy now?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Does it begin and end in "S"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

No, its one of the more "upmarket" establishments which recently re-opened after being closed for a while.

Advertisement