Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Judge

Options
  • 09-03-2007 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

There was heat on him after the Joe Perry result, and this evening Higgins had to beat him 4-0 to progress to the quarters, and he did....Had me stroking my beard.....;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Hehe, did you not see the earlier stink this caused.... I smell a locking ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I read the thread but obviously not far enough....lock away if its dodgy ground!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

IN fairness Higgins should beat Judge 4-0

I know I'll never bet on him again. I wouldn't back on any tournament not on TV either...

zuutroy wrote:
    I read the thread but obviously not far enough....lock away if its dodgy ground!

Don't worry, mate, I'm not saying it should be locked. No harm in a little open debate as long as it doesn't reach the peaks of silliness that the other one did. Although as Dodge said you would expect him to trash Judge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Collie D wrote:
    Although as Dodge said you would expect him to trash Judge

On current form? He hasn't won a match this year!

• Advertisement

zuutroy wrote:
    On current form? He hasn't won a match this year!

True but as they say form is temporary, class permanent, look at Arsenal

Advertisement