Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone planning on getting an N95?

• 09-03-2007 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

If so from where? Pre ordered mine on play.com. Know it will prob come down in price pretty soon but cant wait.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Let us know how you get on.. personally waiting till the hype subsides and with it hopefully the price.
    Was all set for the N95 back when Komplett had it pre advised for €549.. then.. the E90 looks good..
    I'll have to see them both in the flesh and decide on user reviews and analysis of field models not pre sale handsets.

Best of luck with it. Know the ship date from play.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

In a way I find Nokia annoying. Just as I set my mind on getting one phone, they bring out another one that is better or similar.

They're aiming at niche markets within niche markets.

I got an E50 a while ago, but I don't really use it. Now the 6300 is out which also looks good and it's pretty similar.

I'm keen on the N95, but now the E90 is out. There's just too many to choose from.

And what do I do at the moment? I rebel against too much choice and stick with my 6230i.

Others I know won't touch anything other than a 6310i. I've met some people who have a 6310i and an E50, or a 6310i and a blackberry for example.

It's no wonder people increasingly have several phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

If so from where? Pre ordered mine on play.com. Know it will prob come down in price pretty soon but cant wait.

Yes, but think I may wait for the E90

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

not liking the look of the E90 myself, will prob get the n95 as soon as it is close to the €550 price. May even wait until one of the networks get it, but unlikely..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yes im looking to buy one sim free.For around 550.Does anyone know where to get one cheap.Please update us wih some bargains.thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

quintron wrote:
    Let us know how you get on.. personally waiting till the hype subsides and with it hopefully the price.
    Was all set for the N95 back when Komplett had it pre advised for €549.. then.. the E90 looks good..
    I'll have to see them both in the flesh and decide on user reviews and analysis of field models not pre sale handsets.

Best of luck with it. Know the ship date from play.com?

Shipping the second of april as far as I know. Will post a review after I have used it for a couple of days. Dre as far as I know play is the cheapest from a reliable source

Shipping the second of april as far as I know. Will post a review after I have used it for a couple of days. Dre as far as I know play is the cheapest from a reliable source

apparently expansys are expecting stock on the 22nd I think, according to their rep on their forum..

daveym wrote:
    not liking the look of the E90 myself, will prob get the n95 as soon as it is close to the €550 price. May even wait until one of the networks get it, but unlikely..

Toshiba G900 also looks nice, decisions, decisions :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

I'd love to get one but i think ill have to wait till the price comes down a bit. Need to get rid of my 6820; nothing but problems since i got it

skearon wrote:
    Toshiba G900 also looks nice, decisions, decisions :-)

it does, can actually see myself holding on to the k750i as a 'going out' phone and whatever I get as the day to day useful one. Have had an upgrade for 6 months now though and could wait for the next best thing for ever at this rate!!

• Advertisement

My source (genuine and reliable) has been told 30th March, so they could be with me 2nd/3rd april.

Good price too ;)

Now if only I had some orders...

jrey1981 wrote:
    My source (genuine and reliable) has been told 30th March, so they could be with me 2nd/3rd april.

Good price too ;)

Now if only I had some orders...

yeah expansys are saying 1st of April now. 630GBP is current estimate are you seeing better?

yes, better, but I'm getting wholesale prices. Let's just say I could beat Play, Komplett, Expansys and Phonesonline on price.

jrey1981 wrote:
    yes, better, but I'm getting wholesale prices. Let's just say I could beat Play, Komplett, Expansys and Phonesonline on price. I'd need to get at least 10 but ideally 20 to make it worth my while.

how many orders do you currently have? is your price close to the RRP? PM me it if you like..

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭rahenyguy

im interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

I would be too, pm me if you like....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yup ill be interetsted too mate if you can let me know?

go on then....

jrey1981 wrote:
    yes, better, but I'm getting wholesale prices. Let's just say I could beat Play, Komplett, Expansys and Phonesonline on price.

I would also be interested, can you provide VAT receipt ? PM me please

skearon wrote:
    I would also be interested, can you provide VAT receipt ? PM me please
    as above... pm cheers.

• Advertisement

quintron wrote:
    as above... pm cheers.

like these guys I'm VAT exempt, have a clearance cert so if you can sell VAT free am deffo in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

I would be interested but whats the price going to be.Thats the million dollar question:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

me too

drdre wrote:
    I would be interested but whats the price going to be.Thats the million dollar question:D

if it's a million dollars, i'm out..

I'll pm you guys but if you want these vat free, you might want to look elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

I wont be vat free, pm me.

jrey1981 wrote:
    I'll pm you guys but if you want these vat free, you might want to look elsewhere.

VAT free would have been nice, but if price is right I would still be in..

pms sent. If I get orders elsewhere and made up the numbers to 20 for instance, I could knock a little off the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

jrey1981 wrote:
    pms sent. If I get orders elsewhere and made up the numbers to 20 for instance, I could knock a little off the top.

I would be interested too, please pm me the details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

Would be interested too. Please pm me jrey. Thanks.

Advertisement