Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

student customer with 3 billpay

• 10-03-2007 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Is it difficult to be a billpay customer with 3 billpay as a student?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

No same as any1 else you can pay by direct debit all you need is bank account details a bill and an id

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

When I apply online, how do I show these details then? If I enter student as status, what will they check?

It doesnt matter if your a student as long as your over 18, I would reccommend that u go into a shop and do it all in there( thats what i did so I dont know how to apply online)

But can I get the same prices in the shop? The nokia 6233 for €49 with €19price plan and the €5.99 data add-on.

Yes you can Well I dont think there is any difference. Just bring a bill id and bank a/c details and youll be set up in 20 minutes, try and do it online and see how you get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Purchasing with 3 online requires a credit card though. The way they verify is that you have to sign for the phone, only the cardholder can accept the package.

ok, i just thought maybe if i do it online they will just accept the application now and then later i will get information that i didnt pass.

Purchasing with 3 online requires a credit card though. The way they verify is that you have to sign for the phone, only the cardholder can accept the package.
    Yes thats no prob. I just wondered about the financial assessment as a student when applying online..

Well Im a student and I didnt get a financial assessment

plonk wrote:
    Well Im a student and I didnt get a financial assessment
    Alright, thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

They also accept Laser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I've been with them since i was 15, now 17... just put it in my dads name when I went into carphone warehouse, I called them and told them I was the main user and they gave me two passwords (place and a name) no problem at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

They say that, but both my 3 phone deliveries were received and signed by somebody else. The last one was signed by my Moldovian cleaning lady who can't speak English. The delivery guy couldn't care less, he just wants to get the package delivered so he gets paid.

Advertisement