Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered a Ps3, uniting the consoles.

Options
  • 10-03-2007 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Sister bring one over from USA next weekend cost €450 60gb one dont think i can play my pro evo or okami on it so gonna have to get them from US to keep me going till GTA also God of War 2 out soon.

Now it will sit to the right of my Wii so my console tree will be 360 on the left Wii in middle Ps3 on right.

Anyone else united the consoles? Took me 5 years to do it with GC Ps2 and Xbox, taken me 3 months this time :D I wonder if they will interfere with each other and fight.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

KdjaCL wrote:
    Sister bring one over from USA next weekend cost €450 60gb one dont think i can play my pro evo or okami on it so gonna have to get them from US to keep me going till GTA also God of War 2 out soon.

Now it will sit to the right of my Wii so my console tree will be 360 on the left Wii in middle Ps3 on right.

Anyone else united the consoles? Took me 5 years to do it with GC Ps2 and Xbox, taken me 3 months this time :D I wonder if they will interfere with each other and fight.

kdjac

kdjac you might be hit by vat so watch out

i had mind united a while back
    sold the wii (worse buy ever for me )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I have all 5 under the telly minus the gamecube as its useless now that the wii is there. The ps3 looks so out of place but its still cool pitty its only eye candy as theres not much worth playing on it right now.

Advertisement