Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera Boot

Options
  • 10-03-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Ok, so the boot on my 5-door 16N Almera is broken. There is no keyhole on the boot, it is supposed to open when the r/c/l is used. All the doors open, but the boot doesn't. Any ideas on how to get the boot open so I can have a fiddle with the lock?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You should be able to open it from inside the car by climbing into the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

I actually tried that, I can reach the inside of the locking mechanism, but I'm not too sure what to do afterwards. It's a right pain... At least I have a hatchback aand not a saloon...

Advertisement