Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a kitchen table?!?

Options
  • 10-03-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

My parents got a new kitchen table and we're getting rid of the old one. It's in perfect condition, they just wanted a slightly bigger one. It's in woodlands, greystones so I figured i'd post it up here in case anyone is in need of a table! It has 6 chairs also which they don't want either. Here's a pic, give me a pm if you're interested!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LorraineD

hi,

i'd be interested in the chairs - i got a table similar made by my dad, i've been looking for chairs -

how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Please use the www.adverts.ie - it's part of Boards.ie and expressly for this kind of stuff.

Feel free to put the link to the advert here, but let's not turn this area into a for sale section.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

eoin_s wrote:
    Please use the www.adverts.ie - it's part of Boards.ie and expressly for this kind of stuff.

Feel free to put the link to the advert here, but let's not turn this area into a for sale section.

Sorry dude, I just figured since i'm giving it away free and it'd be best aimed at only people in greystones for ease of collection it'd be best suited for here.

In response to, LorraineD , I've already got a pm from someone about taking the whole lot, which would be easier for me, but if that falls through or they don't want all the chairs i'll let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

failsafe wrote:
    Sorry dude, I just figured since i'm giving it away free and it'd be best aimed at only people in greystones for ease of collection it'd be best suited for here.

Hey - absolutely no problems with putting that up here, especially as it's free (which I didn't realise it was). It's just that I'd rather the thread doesn't turn into a bidding war!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Cool, thanks a mil. I figured with a new housing estate as big as Charlesland there's bound to be someone looking for a bit of free furniture.... and I was right! Someone came and picked it up today, thanks again to anyone else who offered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 hon79

Hi guys
    Just saw your thread here about a table that you were looking to shift - for free! If anybody has anything out there that they would like to get rid of and doesn't want any money for it, i would highly recommend www.dublinwaste.ie. There is a Free Trade section on this site and i have used it twice to get rid of a couch, armchair and a bed. Simply add a photo and specify collection only (for those of you who may not have large cars or if you don't feel like transporting the goods yourselves). All of my collections have been pain free. The people who received the goods were happy campers and i got them taken away for free so i was delighted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement