Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dension IPOD cradle

Options
  • 10-03-2007 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've got a Dension in my megane and the guy who installed it originally setup it up so i could control mu Ipod through the Ipod interface not the Dension interface, recently my brother was messing with it and now i have to use the dension interface, does anyone know how i can change the control back to the ipod interface, cheers for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

hold the number 6 preset on your radio, this way the dension interface will go into setup mode. Be carefull what you are doing, they could very easy go nuts on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Second what Louie said. You'll need to reset the Interface when you're finished by taking it out of the cradle, and putting it back in. Be patient, when in the Setup Menu, it can take forever for options to change after you push the buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Thank god for Pioneer. :D

Isn't the whole point of the iPod integration to stop you messing with the iPod. I have my playlists set up the whole time now on the iPod. So effectively it acts like a 20+ CD Changer.

I guess it's down to the individual how you use it. My bro has the Pioneer setup too and he controls it from the iPod. He also talks on the mobile (handsfree) the whole time while driving.

Advertisement