Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galloping ?

Options
  • 10-03-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Ayone know of any good spots for Galloping Greyhounds in the Dublin area.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Evolution136

Dublin is a big place. Any chance of being more specific? North/South?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Tush

Hi Evolution136 and thanx for replying,southside would be better but would have no probs in travelling a few miles if its worth while.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Evolution136

When we used to have dogs we'd usually gallop them at the back of sundrive park in Crumlin. Just as you enter Sundrive Park from the Stanaway Road Entrance, theres a big hill where the football pitches are. walk around to the side of the pitches on the right and there a lovely strip of grass about 100 yards long. I'd would advise, as with galloping a dog anywhere on grass, to walk the area first to make sure it's safe. Hope this is of some use to you. Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Tush

When we used to have dogs we'd usually gallop them at the back of sundrive park in Crumlin. Just as you enter Sundrive Park from the Stanaway Road Entrance, theres a big hill where the football pitches are. walk around to the side of the pitches on the right and there a lovely strip of grass about 100 yards long. I'd would advise, as with galloping a dog anywhere on grass, to walk the area first to make sure it's safe. Hope this is of some use to you. Good Luck

Thanx Evo,but 100 yards is way to short for the type of galloping I will be doing,anyway I have found the ideal spot for it on dollymount strand,thanx again for the reply.

Advertisement