Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona- Real Madrid match fta on 5w in HD

• 10-03-2007 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭

The Barca-Real match is fta on 5w in HD. Looks unreal, and theres no commentary just crowd noise so it seems kinda epic like. Its already 2-1 after 15 mins (van nisterooy got 2 and messi got one)

Fréquence: 11094 - Pol: V - SR: 27500 - FEC: -

http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef

Have it recording to see how much space it takes up!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

It's not in HD on Sky Sports HD. Good to see Sky aren't wasting any money getting the HD rights :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Have it recording to see how much space it takes up!

Recorded an hour of BBC HD there the other day... 90 feckin gigabytes.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Having being recording for just under one hour and a half and its 19.8 gigs, so should be under 30 gigs for whole match including half time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

My mistake.. saw one more digit than there actually was in the total file size.. should have said 9GB for an hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Real Madrid - Valencia now fta on 5w

http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef

Probably no commentary like before, picture looks amazing though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭remlap

Its for one of the Voom sports channels in the US its even complete with 60hz from the truck I believe and sends my Humax HD box nuts because of it.

Advertisement