Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Better late than never Serie A this weekend

• 11-03-2007 2:27am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bit late this weekend. I was introduced to something called rugby this weekend. Appeartnly Ireland are good at it and won something!

Saturday, March 10, 2007
    STATUS HOME SCORE AWAY VENUE (ATT.)
    Final Sampdoria 1 - 1 Cagliari Comunale Luigi Ferraris

Sunday, March 11, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK Atalanta v Parma Stadio Azzurri D`Italia
    14:00 UK Chievo Verona v Messina Stadio Marc`Antonio Bentegodi
    14:00 UK Empoli v Livorno Stadio Carlo Castellani
    14:00 UK Inter Milan v AC Milan Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    14:00 UK Palermo v Fiorentina Renzo Barbera
    14:00 UK Reggina v Lazio Stadio Oreste Granillo
    14:00 UK Siena v Ascoli Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Torino v Catania Calcio Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
    19:30 UK Roma v Udinese Stadio Olimpic

Big one for me this weekend. Inter -Vs- AC Milan. I
    To be honest I think AC are playing the better football in the last couple of weeks. AC will try and bore Inter to death and hope to turn it on like they did against Celtic. Inter need a win after the last week and I reckon they will win it.They'll win it be the odd goal.

If inter win this its game over for the rest so I'm gona update this as the games go along.

Roma should win.

Palermo will lose.

Lazio to go 4th. Ac to stay were they are

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Only one team in Milan!

Forza Inter!

Advertisement