Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting TV series on DVD

Options
  • 11-03-2007 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any DVD rental outlet in the city centre that allows you to rent out TV series on DVD? Afaik, Extra Vision (hah - see how I refuse to yield to their corrupting of the English language) does not offer this service.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

You can rent any TV series you want from me so long as it's Babylon 5 :) Seriously, that show is incredible!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

xtravision will usually allllllllll the startrek/farscape/buffy you could want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Any Xtra Visions I know don't really have them, but Chartbusters do...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

maybe its chartbusters tehn. all these video shops merge into one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Chartbusters in Bishopstown had stuff like the Sopranos iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Hey simu, if you still haven't found a place check out this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055076070

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Xtravision on Washington Street rent TV series' €10 for a week. Reasonable selection to choose from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 oh

screenclick.com are brilliant for renting DVDs - tv shows included. they post it out and it's freepost back. you can have 2 dvds at any time for 20 a month and as soon as you send one back, the next on your list is sent out. brilliant set up. i've been using it for about a year and watched tons of films.

Advertisement