Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Open Day in March?

Options
  • 11-03-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Anyone else hear there's a second UCD open day soon? Nothing on their website about it.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think they generally have an open day some time around then for 5th years. ('cause twouldn't be much point in 6th years going after CAO's already sent and all...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

Yeah i think there is. Its on a calender i got. and i think its on the qualifax website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

There has always traditionally been an open day held within March! Still do go if you're in 6th year!

I can't find anything on the UCD website either but as someone who's studied there for 3 years they can be very slow or plain stupid for not putting up vital information about things like open days, you'll know what i'm talking about if you do end up going there! :)

Best contact your career guidance counsellor tomorrow who should know about all college open days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rorymcn

Apparently they've cancelled this because it was no help(which is fair enough, I went last year and it was no help). I'm pretty sure I read this on the UCD page somewhere, possibly the newsletter thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

The one they had in December was only alright because you didn't get to see anything. I'm still not sure where I want to go. I wanted to see the engineering building and accomodation before making up my mind. Hmm.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

My year were told we had the day off to go to an open day tomorrow (15th March) and now this evening, when I happened to be in school after 3.30, the vice principal told me UCD cancelled it, that we still had the day off but not to bother going out.

Can anyone back this up?
    UCD website says nothing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rjt

Yeah, we were also told that it was canceled. I went last year anyway though, so doesn't bother me (and it didn't help me much then anyway).

Advertisement