Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% Free on Henry

Options
  • 11-03-2007 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,367 ✭✭✭✭

Was reading an article in yesterday's Racing Post about Henry's future at Arsenal when I noticed an interesting price discrepancy.

Bet Direct have him priced up at 6/4 that he will be at Arsenal on 31st August

http://www.betdirect.net/betdirect?action=GoEv&ev_id=496002

However, according to the RP, Bet365 have him at the same price that he won't be there.

Now unless my maths are horribly wrong, if you put the same amount on both outcomes with the two companies you will come out with a 25% profit regardless of what Henry does.

Catch is I can't find the bet on Bet 365's website but it has to be there somewhere. Also, they may have it worded differently eg first day of season - which may not be the 31st of August (can't see the opening day dates either). So if anyone else fancies investigating this, could be worth a punt.

Now I just wish I had a credit card :D

Alternatively, if anyone fancies giving me commission if this works out as I think it does.... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On that link
    it's 6/4 and 1/2 so unfortunately no arb there I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

He means that Henry to leave is available at 6/4 on Bet365 somewhere.

I've had a look and can't seem to find it either

Advertisement