Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a estate agent in nottingham

Options
  • 11-03-2007 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

im looking for a place , preferably to live on my own to rent in the nottingham area. near city centre ,, dont care if it small or whatever .. 1 room or studios fine... anybody know of any estate agent website that i could have a look at, i found a few so far but they dont have a lot of info about what i want on there. mostly about buying or renting whole houses .. looking for estate agent with good reputation .. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 gottobjoking

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

www.upmystreet.com is good too

if you ve lived there, if you dont mind me asking ,,, how much would be a studio nearish the city centre a month approx.. (& let me know if overall price was inc elec bills etc), didnt have time to look at some sites yet & ive yet to get the names of the suburbs nearish the city centre,, need somewhere with good bus services ( as i dont drive) thanks .. would like a studio/bedsit or 1 room apt , in other words i want to live my myself & not in a house with other people ... thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

It's a long time since I lived in Nottingham but from what I remember, West Bridgford, Bulwell, Top Valley, Rise Park, Basford and Lenton are within reasonable distance from the city. Avoid The Meadows, St. Annes and Hyson Green
    There's a very good bus network plus trams (like Luas) and there's a train line north of the City as far out as Hucknall.

• Advertisement

thanks , yeah i heard bad things about the meadows too ,, everywhere ive been looking at properties at , seem to be cheap :) £350, i cant remember the names of the areas they were in, but ill check again ..

hey long time since i opened this .. one more questions to the guy that lived in nottingham ,, my job would be near the broadmarsh shopping centre .. the shifts could be longer than here in ireland .. up until 8pm maybe , so that made me think i would like to live nearer the city centre .. know of anywhere near the broadmarsh thats nice ?? i was down that way before , always looked slightly rougher that say at the victoria shopping centre ,, but anyway, if you know of anywhere lemme know thanks

Advertisement