Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community links and tutorials wanted.

Options
  • 11-03-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I've done a bit of spring cleaning in and around the resources, links and tips/tutorials section. Some new ones would be great so we can keep it growing. Especially in the tips and tutorials section so if you have anything please through it this way!
    If you want to contribute try and keep product names out of it as they date very quickly and post full url's rather than use the link button as it makes it easier for me to cut and paste them in with everything else.

Also, if anyone has upgraded gear in their studio and wants me to change what they have listed under this thread just reply on it or PM me. I know I have to change mine! And if you're not on there please get on it!

Advertisement