Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ane1 miss trish??

• 11-03-2007 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

does ane1 else round here miss trish stratus??:( shes by far the best womens champ ever it's not da same on raw.dere's only mickie james & victoria left dat r actually good!
    hopefully trish wil cum out of retirement someday...soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

i miss stacy ALOT more:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

you wouldn`t believe how much i miss trish! the girls just don`t match up now :(

i miss lita's spectacular tops too!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 evee_03

i feel ur pain! it hurts so much! *sniff*:( :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Learn to type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

evee_03 wrote:
    does ane1 else round here miss trish stratus??:( shes by far the best womens champ ever it's not da same on raw.dere's only mickie james & victoria left dat r actually good!

i hate you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

How can you spell retirement right and then start "there" with a d? And I'm surprised no one has picked up on the "hopefully Trish will cum" line.

But I see where you're coming from young man, I miss Trish too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

evee_03 wrote:
    careful a mod doesn't catch you using txt speak its a no no in the forum
    Charter wrote:
    2. No txt speak - c'mon people most of use do have a good command of english, so stop giving everyone a headache trying to decipher txt speak

I miss her but hate the womens division . Its as bad as the cruiserweight division. Actually is there a cruiserweight division ? ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I miss her but hate the womens division . Its as bad as the cruiserweight division. Actually is there a cruiserweight division ? ? :confused:

Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms, Shannon Moore, Scotty, Jimmy Wang Jang, Funaki, Jamie Noble, Daivari....all cruiserweights...only wish they could get a bit more airtime!

In regards to missing Trish, obviously the women's division has changed since she left but what about other females that have gone; Lita, Gail Kim, Molly....they had some sort of impact on the women's division too in recent years. Trish has moved on, worked on other things. Who knows though she might return one day.

Why not look to the future of the division...Mickie James, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Trinity (if they ever use her that is), Michelle McCool. Current OVW/DSW residents: Nattie Neidhart, Roni Jonah, Angel Williams, Shantelle Taylor, Jennifer Mae, Katie Lea (Nikita) and Krissy Vaine.

Advertisement