Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Irish Guild ever

Options
  • 11-03-2007 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Dear Irish Brothers

I suggest that we form the biggest irish Horde guild ever, I have played in many servers with so many different speaking players and im pissed off with it now. I need an Irish run guild. So i suggest that everyone think about setting up a huge Irish Horde Guild.

If anyone has any ideas or if their is a huge Irish Horde Guild already setup then let me know. We seemed spread out in different servers. But if anyone is wanting to form a irish guild of huge proportions please leave a message cause i think we Irish need this, i hate this czech server :p .

But comes on lads !!!!

Cronhole paladin
    Crón Warrior

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Been there - done that - failed miserably.
    (talking about the Jaedanar guild)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Dear Irish Brothers

I suggest that we form the biggest irish Horde guild ever, I have played in many servers with so many different speaking players and im pissed off with it now...

Lol, those dodgy foreign types getting you down eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Crónhóle

Its just that i keep switching server and i ever time its just forgeigns dudes , i dont mind it its just that they kick when they find out about which countrie ur from. So i want to join a irish run guild . Or if anyone staring a guild let me know .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'd be interested if you could start one with both Horde AND Alliance?

Maybe make website?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I totally agree there should be a huge Irish Horde Guild. The lack of a huge Irish Horde Guild really gets to us all who arent in a huge Irish Horde Guild.

A huge Irish Horde Guild would go a long way towards getting the community together!

Red is dead! huge Irish Horde Guild FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Id join ye but I want to get my alliance guy to atleast 60 first.

What server and will it be Normal or pvp?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dear Irish Brothers
    Lawl, you assume that every WoW player is male :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Lawl, you assume that every WoW player is male :p

Everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet.

If you're serious about starting a new guild, then I'd be up for it. Been wanting to create a druid for a while now so this would be a good excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Haha, well enjoy your Irish-lads-only guild, I'm not Irish and I'm not a man so I'm not worthy, right? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Hit the showers boys, it's been a long hard day in Karazhan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

koneko wrote:
    Haha, well enjoy your Irish-lads-only guild, I'm not Irish and I'm not a man so I'm not worthy, right? :p

Clearly foreign women lack moral fibre and have no place in A huge Irish Horde Guild.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

don't we need guild wenches? :)

i jest of course.... but i duno...i started the guild and it died...its got 3 irish members still but its run by a english guy and a hungarian...

Ok lads and (gals), i made a quick lvl 10 warrior on the FROSTMANE server, for anyone who wants to start a new one or change realm make one their or if their are many of us on a different server leave a message. :D

If you are making a charcacter on this realm leave name plz.

The name is Cronhole Orc Warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Brothers Grim Laughing skull, around 8 Irish members including 1 girl. Thats about the best your going to get.

Well if people are interested then add ur character name to list ;

FrostMane server
    Cronhole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I couldn't be arsed starting a new char tbh. I'm still on Jaedenar with my lvl 42 priest and some members of my gaming community are there too we have a large guild already running with about 100 members.

Haven't had the chance to play at all really because of exams and night college. Won't be back in the game till
    month end anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Large guilds ftl.
    krazy_8s wrote:
    Brothers Grim Laughing skull, around 8 Irish members including 1 girl. Thats about the best your going to get.

My old guild on Terenas had 9 Irish members. Its not that uncommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

My old guild on Terenas had 9 Irish members. Its not that uncommon.

Lol, I was just pointing out that it's going to be around the best figure you will see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Its an alliance guild rather than a horde one , but theres (off the top of my head ) about 20 odd Irish players (few ladies as well)in ronin on mazrigos(about 1/3rd of the guilds active members).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Could we just set up a huge irish horde guild on outland? and could we be alliance please? thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Make it alliance and i will move my lvl70 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

some times these guilds work , but we have mainly Irish scots and English in are guild mainly Irish and scots , a few swedes , but are guild in general is a very good guild and we all get on great , guild is on Twisted Nether Horde side , we have good bunch and nice web site is www.nplus.org.uk , im Madoxx if you need to chat in game

Advertisement