Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Open Day in March?

Options
  • 11-03-2007 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Is there a UCD open day coming up soon? Nothing on the website about it.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rorymcn

/\ /\ Thats March '06.

As far as I know, its not on this year as it was no help to anyone because do many went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yeah I think it's not on either - they were organising smaller ones instead I think. Having it in March never seemed a great idea really, I know change of mind and all but having it before the CAO was a better move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Yeah I think it's not on either - they were organising smaller ones instead I think. Having it in March never seemed a great idea really, I know change of mind and all but having it before the CAO was a better move.

wasnt it aimed at 5th years though, get in before the other colleges and stuff

i know that my school only brought 5th years

also because so many prospective students were there it gave the college a great vibe, one that was lacking in say DCUs which was on a saturday and the place was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I was talking to some folks from Student Recruitment last week, apparently they've gotten rid of the 5th year open days and are just doing the 6th year one in December now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bboy

I went with a friend to have a look around UCD on Thursday. It was comms day and there were guys there for 02 dressed as 70's athletes. They were playing thumb wars for credit it was pretty cool. I won €10. Does this kind of thing happen alot in UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

bboy wrote:
    I went with a friend to have a look around UCD on Thursday. It was comms day and there were guys there for 02 dressed as 70's athletes. They were playing thumb wars for credit it was pretty cool. I won €10. Does this kind of thing happen alot in UCD?
    It'll happen at all of the main dates - faculty/school/whatever it is now days as well as things like the first and last day of term.

Oh and freshers week obviously

Advertisement