Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitserver?

Options
  • 11-03-2007 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hi guys I am new to site have downloaded kitserver and extracted files and put them in dat folder in pes6 exe . have I done something wrong because when I LOAD game there is no change with kits/balls / stadiums etc, same as before? have never used it before ,can any help , cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You need to run the SETUP thats in the kitserver folder and ATTACH it to PES. As per the picture i put up it must say "KITSERVER INSTALLED".

Then it will work.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

ball_footy wrote:
    have downloaded kitserver and extracted files and put them in dat folder in pes6 exe
    the dat folder ? That can't be right - kitserver needs to go alongisde the dat folder, no in it. Or does that make a difference :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ball_footy

KdjaCL wrote:
    You need to run the SETUP thats in the kitserver folder and ATTACH it to PES. As per the picture i put up it must say "KITSERVER INSTALLED".

Then it will work.

kdjac
    have done that still the same? would I be better to uninstall everything and start again including pes6 cheers

Advertisement