Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-release Metallica's Justice for All with a new mix

• 11-03-2007 9:24pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This idea came from another thread about Metallica's european tour this year. If you like, please sign and send to your friends!

What do ye think?

http://www.petitiononline.com/ju3t1ce/petition.html

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

No offence, but I think it's a waste of time. I don't think the band will re-release that album......?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Didn't some guy decide to do this himself?

Ah yes, here. I haven't listened to them myself, so I've no idea if they're up to much or not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

No offence, but I think it's a waste of time. I don't think the band will re-release that album......?

well throw your support in anyway and let me look after the rest! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

neGev wrote:
    Didn't some guy decide to do this himself?

Ah yes, here. I haven't listened to them myself, so I've no idea if they're up to much or not.

I've listened to them, they're brilliant, probably what the album should sound like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

faceman wrote:
    well throw your support in anyway and let me look after the rest! ;)

No, not goin to support it cos (a) I think it's a silly idea, and (b) I think Cliff Burton will come back from the dead sooner than AJFA being re-recorded/re-released....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Seems like a viable way for metallica inc. to rake in some more cash for the empire.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I wonder if i had set in the thread NOT to sign the petition would people have signed it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

No
    Its just a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭icon

I love the sound of that album, its engrained now, so let sleeping dogs lie!

Your proposal is rejected! No offence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I think the point people are missing is that this has already been done. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Perhaps Metallica should actualy put together an album worth listening to for the first time in 20 years ?

This band died on an icy road with Cliff in 1986.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

There's always one....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Telling the truth? -_-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Perhaps Metallica should actualy put together an album worth listening to for the first time in 20 years ?

agreed, much better idea

This band died on an icy road with Cliff in 1986.

yeah i know, justice for all and the black album performed so poorly in sales :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

faceman wrote:
    yeah i know, justice for all and the black album performed so poorly in sales :rolleyes:

Yeah the albums sold well, what does that prove? nothing.

D.T. Jesus wrote:
    Yeah the albums sold well, what does that prove? nothing.

yeah obviously nobody liked it.

Perhaps you can prove otherwise?

Advertisement