Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaser R93 Tactical

Options
  • 11-03-2007 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hello All,

I am looking to buy a Blaser R93 Tactical , and was just looking around for prices, Dose anyone know what they are going for?

I am after the one with all the trimings,

Please incl a contact for the dealer if you have it,

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bernard93

Hi Kiwi,

There are three different types... there is the older r93 tactical... which has a 2 stage trigger and has a slightly different stock , there is the LRS 2 which is the one with the single stage trigger and the new one tactical 2, this has a new weaver rail instead of the barrel saddle mounts for a scope...

I had the LRS 2 in 6.5x55 and while I loved the look of the rifle the trigger imho wasn’t great and the round never fed properly from the mag.....

If you are looking for a fullbore target/sniper/tactical rifle have a look at a remmie, sako, rpa or a barnard.... these rifles are second to none and I know rpa do a rpa quadlite with a 10 round mag...

There all around the same sort of cash..... Pm me if you want some more info..

Bernard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

I had a Sako in 6.5x55 I sold it so i could buy a new rifle, I am looking at .308 or even .300wmag

I am going to be vane this time and buy something that looks nice aswell as shoots good,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

kiwi84000 wrote:
    I am going to be vane this time and buy something that looks nice aswell as shoots good,
    Well, in that case... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bernard93

Na sparks... this is what you want www.keppeler-te.de

Tbh Kiwi... there really is no point in getting a .300 wmag.... all its going to do to you is kick the sh*t out of you and a .308 is inherently a lot more accurate.... plus if you get a Lrs 2 then the rifle still weights around 10 to 11 pounds give or take and with all that recoil you really arent going to enjoy shooting it......

as i said before there is plenty out there in 308.... or 6mm br... or 6mm ppc lots and lots of sexy calibres and rifles........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I dunno bernard, the kepplers look nice (though the anschutz stocks are better) but nothing's going to top a bleiker for actual shooting, and if looks are all you want, a G&E is your only man :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

i have bought 2 rifles and a pistol of this crowd in germany www.triebel.de (with fourth 1 on the way fingers crossed) they had cheapest prices around in some cases a third of the price of our irish dealers.
    they carry sako, blaser, remington sauer and a lot more its well worth the paper work to bring it in yourself

Advertisement