Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much did you pay for your pre paper??

Options
  • 11-03-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I was wondering how much everyone paid for their pre papers. In our school its either €6 or €6.50 per paper, depending on which company they come from. Does anybody know which is which?? which is examcraft and which is DEB. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I paid 40 euro for maths and English papers one and two, and 10 euro for each other paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Paid 100 f**king euro for mine. Must be getting in some representatives from O'Briens this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Paid from 1.50 - 14.50 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

I paid 92e for mine. Apparently it wasn't even enough and the school paid for the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I've paid nothing so far....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

€100.

High fees don't necessarily mean proper correcting either, believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Zero euro AFAIK. Unless the school are adding it onto the fees on the sly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Paid €75 in our school, which also wasnt enough, but the school paid the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Mine ranged from €8 to €15. Biology [I don't do it] papers were corrected by teachers in the school. That paper cost just €2.

AFAIK, it's postage that really pushes up the price. We were told €10 to receive the papers, €10 to send them for correction and €10 to get them back. If you've a small class, expect to pay more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

Christ some of ye are paying out big time. Mine were only 20 euro for all the papers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

€10 per paper. I did 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

We paid €100 altogether- GLAM

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Paid zilch so far. Dont know if its been taken out of the school fees or what...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

€100 altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

Paid Ten Yoyos For All My Mock Papers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They typically cost €1.50 per paper but obviously there are extra (and much larger) costs involved when you send your papers away to be corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

20euro for the papers. Our teachers corrected them themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I was asked for €25. I said no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

think it was like 80. Supervised study is 200, wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Rozabeez wrote:
    ... Supervised study is 200, wtf?
    Sounds fair. It costs €210 per term for two hours in my place. €420 for four hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

ethernet wrote:
    Sounds fair. It costs €210 per term for two hours in my place. €420 for four hours.

wtf??????????in my school, its 80euro for monday to thursday and 100euro for monday to friday for the next term.
    its optional weather you do 2 or 3 hours of study every night but the minimum is 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ours is less than 2 hours. Year before last it was 90 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Ours is €50 for two hours two days a week. We want more but they won't let us have it. We have incorporated study (free classes) on Tuesday so they don't deem it necessary to have after school study, on Thursday some LCs are at hockey training, and they don't care about the rest... and on Fridays....well, I dunno. Kinda stupid.
    Our Pres were paid along with fees at the start of the year....I think it was around €75 but I can't remember....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

supervised Study in my school is €60 for something like 10 weeks. Started late this year, so its not done by term this year. I'm not doing it though

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

€90 for our papers....two weeks later and we've only gotten two back....rip off or what??

Advertisement