Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

green balisto bars

Options
  • 11-03-2007 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can get green balisto bars in belfast. please i cant find them anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I've seen them in both Tescos and Dunnes stores in Dublin, so maybe Tescos in Belfast might be worth a try?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The thing I've just learned about Balisto bars is that that's the international name for Tracker bars! Who knew...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

???

Tracker_Chocolate_Chip.jpg

balisto-sm.jpg

They are very different.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Thaedydal wrote:
    ???

Tracker_Chocolate_Chip.jpg

balisto-sm.jpg

They are very different.

as said above trackers are very different, they are ok too, but balistos are nicer.

balistos are available throughout europe in the same flavours as ireland
    and a few extra. nice bars. have had them in france and germany...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Well, I got a box of roasted nut tracker bars, and there was a big bit on the side saying, "Internationally known as Balisto".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

balisto are lovely, tesco are doing a bogof at the moment, and have the 4 different varieties

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

balisto are lovely, tesco are doing a bogof at the moment, and have the 4 different varieties

really? stockpiling here I come!! thanks for the tip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yeah, i got 3 (6) of each variety. got them in clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

I thought I'd resurrect this old one as I'm looking for the illusive Green Balisto at the moment. I've tried a few Tesco & SQ/SV stores with no luck.

Any ideas? I'm in Dublin.

Advertisement