Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one go to Serenity 3?

Options
  • 11-03-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if any one went to the Convention in Londen Last September,Me and a few friends went over there and it was a laugh.

We met Morena Baccarin((Inara)) ,Jewel Staite((Kaylee)) ,Sean Maher((Simon)) ,Mark Sheppard((Badger)) ,Christina Hendricks((Saffron)) ,Michael Fairman((Niska)) and .I got a pic with Simon and Jewel and we all ogt a pci with all of them,I also I got my Which I call good copy of FireFly signed by all expect Michael Fairman

Funnily Enough Christina Nenver heard of the name Aoife and pronouced it Oife.

There was also Gigi Edgley, ((Chiana)) from Farscape who was a Special Guest.

The partys on the 3 nights,(We only did two of them as we had to get a flight sunday afternoon but we were held up with the airport security for nearly nearly 2 hours)They showed episodes of tv shows that the cast were in and a terrible move called Mamioth((Cant spell it)) that Summer Galu was in.

Serenity 4 is on this Month I think but Im trying to convince the same people to go to one in September if its on again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Seloth wrote:
    I was wondering if any one went to the Convention in Londen Last September,Me and a few friends went over there and it was a laugh.

Went to the last two Serenity conventions, they were a blast. Cannot make Glasgow next weekend, not sure about London nexdt september, too many conventions, so little money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I'll be at S4. Can't wait for Friday! :)

Serenity: Infinity will be in London in October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I'd love to go but I have J.C so parents and stuff.

And dam you,You get to meet Ron Glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

he didnt mention Ron Glass.........also doing JC so out of q for me

At serenity con 3 the guy in charge said that Ron glass is the only confirmed so far.They're also going on a whiskey tasting tour.

*Sigh*I wish it would come to Ireland...Espeialy Cork...And in my house:D

• Advertisement

Ron Glass will indeed be there. The other guests are Johnathon Woodward, Christina Hendricks, Michael Fairman, Raphael and Yan Feldman. I'm flying on Friday, Can't wait.

Oh and qwertplaywert I'm actually a girl so much obliged if you could stop calling me he.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

damn internet sterotypes.......sorry lol

No problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Where do you find out about these fan shows or whatnot?

These particular ones are run by starfury. Check out www.starfury.co.uk

It was a fantastic weekend and I already have my ticket booked for the next one which is in October.

Guests announced so far are Morena Bacarin, Sean Maher and Adam Baldwin.

• Advertisement

October...Im going to try and convince the people who went last time so.

Wheres it on?

Advertisement