Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously please

Options
  • 11-03-2007 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

can some generous soul give me an outile of what to write on each section for geography project like i dont mean tell me what you wrote but like just list a few general terms that you must abide by

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Section 2 - Your plan...What you wanted to accomplish doing the project
    Section 3 - What you did there.
    Section 4 - Your results

Can't really go into more detail unless you tell us what your project is on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

its on coastal processes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

im doing coastal processes also! our teacher gave us some guidelines.

The department are meant to b really strict this year though on any projects that look similar! everything must be your own work and all that! But make sure you have all the SRP's needed for each section and make them link to get the OC mark for that section!! Hope this makes sense.
    eg for the introduction you need 4SRP's and get 1 mark each then 1 mark for overall cohesion.

Are you doing longshore drift? or????i could probably help you then!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Freaky, my class is doing coastal processes too - Geomorphic Processes of transportation and deposition to be exact. Im kinda lost too though, our teacher, for fear of all our projects sounding alike didnt tell us much about content just a very general gist. Any must-include points would be brill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Were doing rivers same processes. Im writing mine up at the moment Just gives SRPs and look at what the booklet says to put in each section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Changes in Land Use over time.......:/

That was fun..........

its a tough aul project!! boring i might add...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Mackleton wrote:
    Freaky, my class is doing coastal processes too - Geomorphic Processes of transportation and deposition to be exact. Im kinda lost too though, our teacher, for fear of all our projects sounding alike didnt tell us much about content just a very general gist. Any must-include points would be brill
    That is the exact project we are doing in my school.

same-geomorphic processes of transportation and deposition!!

Advertisement