Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election 2007 - double post on front page

• 12-03-2007 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭

Whenever someone posts on the General Election 2007 board, the thread seems to appear twice on the front page (unless this is the regular error you get when moving a thread from one board to another).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its been the same with the Political Theory forum since it was created as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think the same has been happening with the Political Theory forum also.

edit:snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Been happening for me too. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I've noticed this also.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thats the copy post that gets sent to the Special Branch. If they notice any negative Bertie posts they send they lads around to give you a hiding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

And the Political Theory double-post is the one they send to Martin Manseragh.

Advertisement