Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotta share this...

Options
  • 12-03-2007 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭

Sat up watching movies last night.
    Tank Girl, followed by The Big Lebowski.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I rolled over and realized that I was dreaming that I was bowling with The Dude and Tank Girl! ROFFLES!

I told Hubby about my dream this morning and he laughed and said "That explains your arms moving around then. You almost smacked me at one point!"

Crazy things, our minds. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Haha, good one Lusty!:)

I used to have a recurring dream about crashing whilst racing on a car-track. Just as the car was about the crash into the back of the one in front of me, my foot would stab the brake and I would wake up (due to my foot kicking out).

Can't remember the name of the film-it had Tom Cruise in it and a stripper dressed as a policewoman...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

ROFFLES! Can't say as I know what movie that was.

It's crazy the things that creep into our subconscious as we sleep.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Can't remember the name of the film-it had Tom Cruise in it and a stripper dressed as a policewoman...

Days of thunder??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Yep, that's the one.

Now if I can just get myself dreaming that I'm the guy in the Lynx ad (any Lynx ad)....

Advertisement