Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o fiaich college =]

• 12-03-2007 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

http://www.ofiaichcollege.ie/loc.html

its pretty close!

Are they interlinked much?
    Like canteen or anything like that..

Anyone know much about the place?

(also i am doing some computer fetac course there i think, does anyone know if it is full time? i will have to get a job or i cant afford to move there:(:()

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there not really linked at all, the courses are full time mon - fri, you can still use the canteen in dkit, not sure if there is one in o fiach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

you can use DKIT's coffee dock, canteen and library if you're an O'fiaich student.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It is a sort of mix between Secondary school and college. Gives you a decent enough grounding and as good as any route into college if you don't have the required points etc etc. A good mate done it and then transfered into the college and is doing very very well for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

hehe woot! :p

This is mark by the way :p
    remember i was asking you what dundalk is like lols :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Yeah I know man ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement