Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Civic autolocking 2006 >Model.

Options
  • 12-03-2007 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Thought this was handy ,it's not in the owners manual.

Get into your car and close the door.
    Put key in ignition and turn to position II
    Hold the door lock button until you hear a second locking sound ,about 8 seconds.
    Turn the ignition to position I

Now the doors should autolock at 16KPH.If it doesn't work the first time try again.

There are other nifty things like accessing the YAW control and wheel sizes etc,but the inbuilt sat nav is needed to access:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

oh a honda civic , how very specific! excuse the sarcasm but good knows ther are like a trillion different types of civics out there! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Yeah sorry ,it's the 1980 model with the sat nav. Stupid me ,I didn't realise there was a new model out that everyone has :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Don't have one but a neat trick for those that own this.

Don't think the €2k upgrade for the sat-nav would be worth it for anything else though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

You should see the stuff that comes up on the sat nav screen, satelite postion graphs ,yaw rates :D

Dont know why autolocking is not in the manual ,maybe a safety reason:confused:

Advertisement