Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 5200

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Firstly about the slide mechanism, I wouldn't worry about it. I've used alot of phones in the past with it and I've never had any cause any problems, and I'm a fairly heavy user from day to day.

The 5200 is a nice phone from what I've used of it, pretty solid and easy to use - essentially a typical nokia phone. You might want to look at the 5300 though - not much more expensive with a few new features. Looks the same, though, give or take a few buttons along the rubber side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

This is a popular and stylish phone in the USA at the moment. It has been the feature in a few music videos over the past few months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Just bought it there from the Vodafone site!
    Think its a nice looking phone - my first camera phone *sigh*. Am always about 2 years behind everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Just wanted to say, I ordered the phone around 1 pm yesterday from Vodafone site and I just received it there!

How mad is that! Thought would at least be waiting till Thurs or Fri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Old thread but also considering the phone meself..only 89euro or so on vodafone online...Is it good?or a better 1 out there?..small memory size of the 5200 isnt there?basically can it record a video for more than 30secs???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

it can.
    you get a 1gb memory card with it, so if you set the video to record onto the card rather than the phone mempry you can get a longer video time than 15 seconds.

its a great handset, the only thing i didnt like was the small screen,other than htat,its faultless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

cool, i was just coming here to start a thread inquiring about this phone!!
    just one thing does anyone ever find the phone sort of opening in theyre pocket if theyre moving around? presume u can still lock the keypad even though its hidden??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Also ive noticed is it only available in the express music version type thing..to me from the vodafone.ie review it a mp3 built in??stating it can store 1500 songs..but ive a ipod so any point me buying this phone?

i just ordered one on the vodafone site! hopefully it works out well!!
    soby:i dont really plan on using it as an mp3 player, and i dont really understand your question. but the phone i purchased came with a 1Gb memory card??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

There is something different about the S60 interface on this phone than any other S60 phone I have seen?

• Advertisement

wel i have the phone in my paws now,it looks and feels good to use, nice size and buttons are nice size too. the stupid head phone socket only fits nokia head phones :( and the phone is charged with the new style charger(smaller pin), that may be a problem for some people. il come back with a more indept review after a week of use

Advertisement