Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom bundles - 12 months more contract?

Options
  • 12-03-2007 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I chose the Eircom bundle with BB and phone last year. Did that sign me up for another 12 months contract with eircom? I am planning to go for Digiweb Metro €34.99 per month, but not sure if I can leave eircom already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

You can leave Eircom whenever you want you will just need to buy out the rest of the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

What does it cost to buy out of the contract?

Also, On my account summary online it says my call package is TALKTIME BASIC, so I wondered if the bundle is actually there? What does it show among you who have bundled BB with eircom?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

flodis79 wrote:
    What does it cost to buy out of the contract?
    I can't give an exact figure but I believe it's the remaining months of your contract that you must pay - that could add up to a lot if you have just hit a rolling renew. Your best bet is to phone Eircom and ask what are the costs involved.

Advertisement