Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paolo Nutini

Options
  • 12-03-2007 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I saw this video on some music channel last night and instantly loved the song. Checking him out today I it seems the whole album is great.

Anyone here heard of him or have any opinion on this song/video?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

indeed he was here but a month or two ago, great lil gig played. getting pretty popular now... hopefully he wont turn into another jack johnson wherein he's played so much the music fades into background noise like traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sorry I missed him, he's something a bit different and like you say hopefully he doesnt get over played.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Loving you is a great one alright but New Shoes just gets me feeling good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I love Paolo, he's got such a distinctive voice. These Streets is a great album. He's one to watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

anybody else going to the olympia in Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 14,785 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

He was class at Oxegen.

Also Carroller16 I must check that out

Are tix available still?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I loved his debut album and he was great at Oxygen - he has such a sexy Scottish accent with his name i thought he was Italian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Taz86

My mother loves 'im :) This meant i had to endure her playing his stuff in the car etc he has grown on me a bit. I thought he performed very well on Jools Holland a few months back. To the person who asked about tickets - I was looking for seating tickets for either night at the Olympia and couldn't get any but maybe there's standing I can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

think tickets are sold out. I'm going on th 1 dec show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

I saw im at oxygen well a bit of himi did notthink to much of him really!!

Advertisement