Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Team, VB Addin

Options
  • 12-03-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all, we've just moved from Ms Visual Source Safe to MS Team for source control. Now the Source Control Explorer (Visual Studio) does not automatically get latest of file when checking out files.

How would you create an add in to do this using VB?

Thanks a mil,

Les

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

That's one of the things that really annoys me about Team Studio. Dunno how you're going to do it but when you do let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

We just moved all the devs to Team Studio for Software Devs and I setup TFS.

What issues are people finding with it. I also have to do the migration from VSS to TFS soon as well and I have all I need on that.

Just trying to suss out what obstacles more than anything people have had with it

Evil Phil if this violates the rules I will rephrase :)

Advertisement