Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton Live boffins, I need your help!

Options
  • 12-03-2007 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

I need to send multiple MIDI tracks to a single Audio Unit plugin (NI Kontakt, not that it matters...) In Cubase I know how to connect as many MIDI tracks as I want to a single plugin but I have no idea how to do it in Live.... as far as I can tell its one track per instrument/one instrument per track... anyone know how I can get around this? It would save me from running multiple instances of Kontakt, which is a real pain in the ass... Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

set the instrument up on one midi track, for handiness sake give the track a name e.g. kontakt. add another midi track. at the bottom where it says "MIDI To" click the drop down and you will have the option to send this track to "kontakt" or whatever you called the first track. repeat this for all required tracks.

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Bitchin! Cool, thanks for that.

Advertisement