Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackburn Easter Monday

Options
  • 12-03-2007 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Sorted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Good man Pat, staying over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

just got two tickets today, first time to the lane, looking forward to it!

Fellas, keep an eye on the club site.

We play:

Thurs 5th UC
    Sat 7th PL
    Mon 9th PL
    Thurs 12th UC

Can see one game being moved, I hope its Chelsea cos I've booked for Sevilla and Blackburn, but you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

heading over to the lane also, any suggestion where to go for a beer before the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

So many.

But if you don't go often than I reckon "The Bill Nicholson" is the place, it's right behind the school that the east stand backs onto.

Get in early though, it packs out quickly

• Advertisement

Stedub wrote:
    heading over to the lane also, any suggestion where to go for a beer before the game

If you're early you could try the Bricklayer's Arms on the High Road, just north of WHL. Gets packed, so get there early to stake a claim to the limited seating and buy yourself a jug of beer or two for the long haul. Great atmosphere from about 2pm on.

A little further afield you'll find the Coach and Horses which is my favourite, or just past that there's a Weatherspoons called the Gilpins Bell that has loads of room, cheap drink and decent pub grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

thanks for the advice, will definetly try out a few

Advertisement