Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi in Cork. work needed.

Options
  • 12-03-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

any idea who can look after my '98 A6 2.8Q in cork or preferrably east cork? tried autoworks but their bluffers. tried des golden but i can't wait a month.

i'd like to do some of the servicing myself to save some do-re-mi. i must get a track rod end and replace front brake pads. i can do these i reckon. i need to get a timing belt service done and this is obviously out of my league. must buy haynes manual.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

no ideas?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

If its just a mechanic you're looking for then try Quick Fit in Little Island. They have equipment to do pretty much anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Try Tom Rigney in Dungourney. He can be temperamental, so don't be cheeky. Does good work though. He will tell you your car is a POS too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

PM sent about a decent garage in Midleton. Hope he can sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

PM sent about a decent garage in Midleton. Hope he can sort you out.

Is it such a secret?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I don't know of any decent garages in Midleton, it must be a very well kept secret, any of them I know there are bluffers. John Dooley near the Viaduct in Cork is very good, does most of the Mercs in the city and reasonable to unlike some main dealers I can think of.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

maidhc wrote:
    Is it such a secret?

do i look like a public information service? ;)

KGW Tyres and Auto Services
    Unit 4A, Europa Business Park
    Midleton.
    021-4630635
    087-9894179

only opened a few months. the guy running it is ex-BMW/toyota, set up on his own after 10 years with keary's.

my.php?image=kgwmapjg7.jpg

Advertisement