Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resit Assessments

Options
  • 12-03-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

What's the deal with the coursework components for resits? I have to resit PHIL10010 and I have no exam but an assessment due for week 9 (tomorrow 4 weeks). This is grand but I haven't been told what the assignment is on.. I'm no longer taking Philosophy (although it shows up on Blackboard), and I can't find anything relating to this on the ucd site. I realise I probably should have done this before we stopped for the break..:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭oglaigh

Enlil_Nick wrote:
    What's the deal with the coursework components for resits? I have to resit PHIL10010 and I have no exam but an assessment due for week 9 (tomorrow 4 weeks). This is grand but I haven't been told what the assignment is on.. I'm no longer taking Philosophy (although it shows up on Blackboard), and I can't find anything relating to this on the ucd site. I realise I probably should have done this before we stopped for the break..:(
    Em, how`s about going to the office and asking?? Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

I was sick the last week of term and I'm in Spain now, although I guess there is still plenty of time for it but it's always nice to get things out of the way early.

Advertisement