Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets good with snakes???

Options
  • 12-03-2007 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Dose anyone know of any vets good with snakes in or around wexford? As the only one I know of is in south dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

the only one i know of is bairbre o'malley in bray, thats who i go to and she is fantastic!

sorry thats the only one i know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

Liam90 wrote:
    the only one i know of is bairbre o'malley in bray, thats who i go to and she is fantastic!

sorry thats the only one i know of.
    Ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Padjo1981 wrote:
    Dose anyone know of any vets good with snakes in or around wexford? As the only one I know of is in south dublin

Hi,

I used to keep snakes can I help with anything? If I can I will if not the vet is your place...

TJ911...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

ring mcelheron reptiles on 6778160 or 6779060 he the next best thing and know all the vets that deal with snakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I also use Bairbre O'Malley in Bray - I have also used & would go back to again Bainbridge & Argyle I went to the Dundrum surgery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement