Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of accountant assistance in start up business plan?

Options
  • 12-03-2007 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering how much it costs to have an accountant help putting a business plan together for a start up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Honestly varies man, I worked for a firm and they were extortionate. Not sure about my new place as I haven't gotten to see too many aspects of the business yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Hi Again Kenny. What I'm after would be the final preparing of 3 year projections from figures I would deliver in spreadsheet form, knowledge of various taxes, prsi etc. for a small start up company. Maybe a little experienced guidance on presentation too. I've done several smaller plans myself but with something this comprehensive I don't want to feel like I've forgotten something and there is no margin for error. The main writing and compiling of the document I would take care of myself.

Advertisement