Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackburn after Chelsea!!

Options
  • 12-03-2007 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Not a bad draw - avoided the big Red machine.
    2 games from automatic UEFA place!!
    I'd fancy us against Blackburn at Old trafford or Villa Park on wide pitch we would run them ragged.
    Our policy for rest of season must be to score 4 - because as sure as hell we will concede 3 every time - at least.
    Big 7 days coming up - Braga are very beatable, Watford (time for reserves) and then revenge time.

Saw someone ask about Terry Dixon on a another thread - he is injured at present, recovering from operation. From all i hear he is a real prospect but is only first year academy (Staunton trying to beat off England for his signature) - Hughton's son Cian who played for Irish under 18's last week is in second year in the academy. There was another Spurs lad in the squad but his name escapes me.

Advertisement