Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pro cheaters

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

quarryman wrote:
    ha, looking at the above conversation this is hilarious. two people blaming each other for cheating not realising neither of them are.

its exactly like the Cold War, except without the nuclear weapons.

The reality is that this is going on all the time there are threads on PESFAN naming cheaters and they are screaming at each other. Makes for some very funny reading but again the game developers dont seem to be doing anything about this,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

i was on a roll, 10 wins in a row 2k in d world. then the game froze nd i had to turn it off eventually because i couldnt sleep with the noise. then the next day i got the 3 red lights....feckin pro evo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

eoin2nc wrote:
    i was on a roll, 10 wins in a row 2k in d world. then the game froze nd i had to turn it off eventually because i couldnt sleep with the noise. then the next day i got the 3 red lights....feckin pro evo

what type nof router have you got i changed mine and have had no red lights since (eircom netopia is a peice of crap)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

They really need to update pro evo (doubt konami will until PES7), reset the scores, and start again, throw in replays (they are in the manual ffs!) and all the options and stadiums from the ps2 edition, then ill be happy, we can only dream.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Seriously - I got abuse from some spanner who said I was cheating, saying I was running down the clock. Meanwhile I was sitting looking at his goalie waiting to kick out.

I assumed the connection was lagging, but his first thought was that I was cheating ... does that tell you something about where his head is?

I'm sure he knows about cheating ... How else would he get to D1 playing as Newcastle (Tyneside) all the time? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Fieldog wrote:
    They really need to update pro evo (doubt konami will until PES7), reset the scores, and start again, throw in replays (they are in the manual ffs!) and all the options and stadiums from the ps2 edition, then ill be happy, we can only dream.....

I agree it needs a compelete overhaul. I must say having played about 15 games on Live now that I really don't like the 360 version. The PS2 version plays better.

I wish I could use my PS2 control pad with the Xbox360 for this game (and only this game). I don't like using analogue to move around and the disproportion in size between the triggers and shoulder buttons is weird when used to the PS2 contol pad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Makaveli wrote:
    I wish I could use my PS2 control pad with the Xbox360 for this game (and only this game).

Yeah, overall I definitly prefer the 360 pad, but for pro evo the ps2 pad is king!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Woo playing my first cheater right now.

Chelsea (him) - Milan, he went one up (terrible defending) and then I scored off the tip off, then intercepted a pass from his tip-off and scored again. Now he has lagged the game to death.

Ah, yes he quit just this moment. sap

Advertisement