Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCI best company to work for

Options
  • 12-03-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

RCI wins award as one of the best companies to work for in Ireland

http://www.gre
    atplacetowork.ie/best/lists.php?year=current&idListName=ie&detail=1&order=rank

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

That's absolutely shocking. I know plenty of people who've worked out there and only one person who doesn't hate it. Still, I'm generally wary of that kind of nonsense, especially after seeing the crap "testing methods" used by the Great Place To Work crowd (basically amounting to a badly-cobbled-together multiple choice test provided by them, for which privilege companies interested in taking part get to pay the better part of 6 grand. Or at least, this is all I saw of it when the crowd I work for wanted to get involved).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was thinking the same thing - I had never heard of someone working there who liked it and kind of suspected they might have been found the 'best place to work' by the company they paid to do a survey. I was talking to one of the lads and it turns out his girlfriend works there and loves it. As do two other women she knows there.

At the other end of the scale there's a woman working here who just walked out one day she hated it so much.

Advertisement