Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Affordable Housing Questions

Options
  • 12-03-2007 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hope someone can help me here.
    Myself and my boyf have been saving the last few months in the hope of getting a deposit up, now we have decided that one of us should apply for the affordable housing and see what happens. I was thinking of doing it in my name as my credit card is lower so I can clear mine quicker before applying but our joint account that we save in is in both of our names. Should I try get this changed into my name only? Might look a bit funny if I am saving in our account but want a house for myself.
    Does anyone know how many months they will want bank statements for?
    Do you think that for me applying myself I would be offered a 1bed apt or would I still have a good chance of getting a house?
    Finally what is the amount you should be saving, I know on the website it says 650/700 but I was then told by a friend that this is out of date and it should be 800?
    Any help at all would be a great help

Advertisement