Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circomedia

Options
  • 13-03-2007 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

I've been looking at this school in Bristol, thinking about applying for the one year course.

Has anybody here heard any stories good or bad about circomedia?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh wow, I did a show with a bunch of people from there in the summer, they're all really nice fun people really into what they do. The courses in Circomedia look fantastic and while the acrobatics are tough it's very professional. I think you should go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

They seem like a really talented bunch, and the mix of circus and physical theatre sounds like just what I want. They've sent out a prospectus and application form to me. The only thing I'm worried about is the audition, most of my experience is in walk-about and parades, I don't have a performance piece as such. I'll probably have to figure something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was talking to one of the girls from it in the summer and she said she;d had no previous experience other than dancing but was really passionate about it, so in the audition I think she did some sort of physical theatre thing then explained how much she wanted to join, and she got in.

Advertisement