Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for Mobile Valet, South Dublin.

Options
  • 13-03-2007 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,
    Could anyone recommend me a mobile car valet company in the Tallaght/Clondalkin/Lucan area please? Google doesnt seem to be my friend today, and I cant find any of those type that come to you.

Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

have a look at www.kcvtrading.com - or call Trevor on 086 251 68 41

I've used him and great results with the valet - new car feel comes right back and I know he travels all over dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭Archeron

Nice one ifah, just spoke to Trevor a minute ago. Nice guy, good prices, I'm getting it done in the next week or so. Cheers!

Aint boards.ie handy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

Let us know what sort of job he does

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You could also try Pat Browne Valeting - not the cheapest but he does a great job. 087 260 2940.

Advertisement