Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Day Veggie Treats

• 13-03-2007 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Any veggie meal ideas keeping in spirit with the festivities?

What's everyone doing for Paddy's day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fuildearg

RosieRo wrote:
    Any veggie meal ideas keeping in spirit with the festivities?

What's everyone doing for Paddy's day?

Green vegetables, maybe. :P Besides that I don't have any ideas. Steamed broccoli is delicious and cabbage if it isn't too well cooked.

I'll be going to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day. My parents are going up so I get a free lift up and down. woot. go me. lol. *hoping for fine weather*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Studying, and eating potato.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 viggi-tea

Maybe a nice stew... oooh or minestrone! I plan to stay out of Dublin City centre. Perhaps watch some movies. Rock and roll :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

SPINACH!!! he he he :D i love it, and it's so good for you ;) spinach raw in salad, or steamed to go with your hearty meal of vegetables!

spinach, white sauce or mashed/boiled/baked potato and some carrots, if you want a themed plate ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and it's so good for you ;)
    Oh...really?

*eh, studies*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

well, maybe not for YOU, iron rich super boy ;) (Tar)

Advertisement