Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got a PM calling me a Moron

Options
  • 13-03-2007 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Just checked with one of the Mods and he said to post in here, logged in this morning and had a new PM sent at 23.15 last night, the Subject was Moronic and there was one line in the message "Your a moron" and that was it, the user is Badump and seems to have just registered. Now I only been back online yesterday having had no internet service for the last week, I detailed that in a post on the broadband forum yesterday and I'm thinking that might have upset somebody with links to that provider. I see it as personal abuse towards me, and think that some action should be taken.

Thanks

Snake ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I recommend you put him on your ignore list. You will then not see PMs from him.

Advertisement