Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for provider of quality website templates

Options
  • 13-03-2007 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi all, I am putting together a website for a micro-business and would like to do it using a customisable website template. I've searched on this site and on the web, but haven't come across anything that seems to provide just what I'm looking for, which is a combination of: clean, "minimalist" GUI; integrated blog capability; straightforward admin/back-end interface; integrated graphics functions. Preferably not one of the free template providers, I am prepared to pay for quality. I have experience of creating simple websites using HTML and FrontPage, though that was years ago. If anyone could point me towards a company that provides templates that would support all this, I'd be very grateful!
    Petra

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

have you checked out www.templatemonster.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bryanmeath

Template monster are good,,i also found another company www.templates.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Havent used any of them yet but

http://www.oswd.org/designs/favorites/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Gary, what's the relevany of your site in relation to the OP's thread?
    Nothing.

Apologies, I was just giving my two cents and looking for a bit of feedback!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Didn't you already start your own thread on that Gary?

Ya ages ago, and i've made changes since.

Sorry again

Note I've taken it out!

Was being greedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I haven't used this crowd yet, but I will probably do so at some stage soon:
    http://www.sitepoint.com/contests/

I think you put up a brief of how the design should look, and people will do a design based on that. You can then give feedback on each one, and let them know what you would like changed, and then at the end you pick the one you like the most.

For a coded template, it's $200 so a little more expensive than other similar sites, but it looks like a good concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

Sounds like you want a website with some Content Management element rather than a 'template'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

colm_c wrote:
    Sounds like you want a website with some Content Management element rather than a 'template'.
    Agreed. You're not going to find a "template" that does all that already. Unless you look into Drupal/Joomla et al.

• Advertisement
Advertisement