Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fastest upload speed

Options
  • 13-03-2007 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am just wondering if anyone knew what BB provider had the biggest upload speed. (in clontarf area).

We can get metro express which has a 2mb upstream however I was just wondering is there anything else on the market.

Also separate question

Have to help a friend set up a network in his home and he has a NTL modem, I was just wondering if anyone knew what IP address does their modem have

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Caybar

jsb wrote:
    Have to help a friend set up a network in his home and he has a NTL modem, I was just wondering if anyone knew what IP address does their modem have
    if you mean to get into the router config screen its usually, 192.168.1.1 , if that doesnt work,
    Click "Start"
    then "run"
    type "cmd" press enter,
    then type "ipconfig" press enter
    look for "Default Gateway:" and there you go

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Caybar wrote:
    if you mean to get into the router config screen its usually, 192.168.1.1 , if that doesnt work,
    Click "Start"
    then "run"
    type "cmd" press enter,
    then type "ipconfig" press enter
    look for "Default Gateway:" and there you go
    cool just wanted to know the default before going out as I want to set up a wireless router before going out

Advertisement